Welcome to Bennigan’s Vineland, a legendary, chef-driven neighborhood pub and the perfect place to kick back and experience the genuine spirit of Irish Hospitality. Join us to enjoy craveable, crowd-pleasing food and a bountiful selection of ice cold beers.
Our menu combines longtime Bennigan’s favorites with innovative new American fare selections, with different ‘extra special’ values offered every day of the week.
11 AM - 11 PM
11 AM - 12 AM
11 AM - 2 AM
2 PM - 6 PM
On Thursday September 15th the team at Bennigan’s Vineland (2196 West Landis Ave. Vineland, New Jersey 856-205-0010) will be hosting the K&N hauler trucks as well as having the NASCAR...
Bennigan’s Vineland has been awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2014. We’re very proud of this designation by TripAdvisor, and thank our many guests for their feedback. Click the “Bennigan’s”...
Attention schools, churches, sports teams, boys/girls clubs, and all non-profit organizations: host your next fundraising event at Bennigan’s. We make it easy with our B-Involved fundraising program. Bennigan’s B-Involved Fundraising...
Now that football season is over, it’s time to go home, right? Wrong! Join us at Bennigan’s for all NHL, NBA, and MLB games all season long. Catch the Flyers,...
Every Wednesday you can enjoy any* of our craveable half-pound all beef burgers, with a side of piping hot fries, for just $9. Try the kicked up Spicy Chipotle Burger...
1. – Contact your Bennigan’s Manager and meet to discuss your fundraiser. Work with the Manager to choose the dates that you will host your fundraiser. Generally, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are recommended. Hosting your fundraiser on multiple, consecutive days (i.e. Wednesday and Thursday) may result in higher attendance and a more successful fundraiser.
2. – Work with your Bennigan’s Manager to designate your donation percentage and create a Fundraiser Flyer. On the dates of your fundraiser, your guests will bring your Fundraiser Flyers in to Bennigan’s. When guests present the flyer to their server, a percentage of sales (i.e. 15%*) of their total purchase, excluding alcohol, will be awarded to your organization. Bennigan’s will help design your Fundraiser Flyer and will email a copy to you. **Tip: Be sure to include the dates, times and details about your fundraiser on the flyer. Also, don’t forget to include a reminder for your guests: they must bring the flyer to the event!
3. Print and distribute your Fundraiser Flyer to as many people as you can. One to two weeks before your fundraiser, print the Fundraiser Flyer, then distribute and/or email it to as many people as possible. Remember, the more guests you invite, the more funds you raise! It is also helpful to send an email reminder to your guests a few days before the event.
On the day of your fundraiser, sit back, relax and watch your supporters come into Bennigan’s! After the event, the Manager will help arrange for you to collect your funds.
We’re excited to work with your organization, and we’re proud to support our local community!
*Donation percentages may vary by location. Please remember that flyer distribution on and around Bennigan’s premises is prohibited. May not be combined with any other offer or coupon.
There’s always a reason to celebrate: birthdays, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, baptisms, baby/bridal showers, office parties, holiday parties. Bennigan’s Shamrock Room is the perfect venue for your event. The Shamrock Room is conveniently located just off of Route 55 in Vineland, NJ, a short drive for all your guests. Our friendly and attentive staff will ensure you and your guests an enjoyable experience. The Shamrock Room accommodates up to 55 guests, with buffet and table service options, plus a full service bar and audio visual system.
• Total 1000 square feet of function space
• Max occupancy ~55
• 50″ HDTV w/laptop connection
• DVD player, Comcast & DirecTV, and music
• Full service bar
• Free WiFi Internet access
Contact us today to reserve your date.